Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I made a mess


Trying to post from my phone so I apologize for any formatting issues.  Anyways after alicia went to bed tonight she silently woke up and got all of her toys out.  


This has been a frequent occurrence over the last few weeks but today we caught it early.


When daddy opened the door to her room she says... "I made a mess!"   And while she did, it was a quite organized mess.  I'm kinda proud of how she organized her cards.   The rest of the room was messy too, but the cards area was pretty cool.


Lets hope this posts properly!


2 comments:

Drew Kluesner said...

Oops posted to the wrong blog. Oh well its still a random photo

Heather said...

It was impressive, as all but 1 card was turned the right way so that she was looking at them rightside up. Fairly organized. :)